Bruck Bionic® CBFR
The Complete CB Protective Fabric
In conjunction with the Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO) in Australia, Bruck has developed a Chemical and Biological Protective fabric that combines multiple protective features and enhanced comfort with washability to form a fabric with Bionic performance.
- Washable and re-useable for life of the garment
- Extreme protection against chemical penetration
- Inherent resistance to flame and heat
- Wash durable water and oil repellence
- Enhanced comfort
- Flexible with drape
Washable and Reusable
Test data has been recorded on fabric washed 10 times IAC with ISO 10528.
PROTECTION AGAINST CHEMICAL PENETRATION
- HD penetration concentration at less than 1 micro gram per cm2 after 6 hours exposure.
- Level of HD Penetration reduced after laundering. • Only 20% of the total HD Penetration after 1 hour exposure.
RESISTANCE TO FLAME
- Nomex® outer and inner fabrics provide inherent protection against face and edge flame sources with no melt or drip.
RESISTANCE TO HEAT
- Heat Transfer Index (HTI) of 14 at 80 kW/m2.
- Radian Heat Transmission (t24 – t12) Index of 7.2 at incident heat flux of 40 kW/m2.
WATER AND OIL REPELLENCY
- Water Repellence of 6 and Oil Repellence of 4.5
- Average of 51.67(cm 3/cm2/s) after 14 results.
THERMAL AND WATER VAPOUR RESISTANCE
- Thermal Resistance of 0.06 m2 KW.
- Water Vapour Resistance of 7.45 m2 Pa/W.
STRENGTH & DURABILITY
- Tensile Strength - Warp 330N Weft 200N
- Tear Strength - Warp 38N Weft 35N
- Abrasion- 100,000 Martindale Cycles.
For information & sales enquiries, contact Bruck group: Australia +61 3 9474 3000 Email: Click Here >>>
Sales - Melbourne
Suite12, 79-83 High Street South
Tel: +61 3 9474 3000
Fax: +61 3 9464 4114
Head Office & Sales - Sydney
791 Botany Road
Tel: +61 2 9366 3300
Fax: +61 2 9366 3380
Manufacturing - Wangaratta
Tel: +61 3 5723 1100
Fax: +61 3 5723 1101