PR97® is a registered trademark of Bruck and has been specifically designed for use as secondary or “everyday-all day” protective workwear. It provides molten metal operatives with the following benefits:
- PR97® is inherently flame retardant offering “built in” protection that cannot be laundered out.
- PR97® offers outstanding splash protection against molten aluminium cryolite, iron, steel, copper, magnesium and nickel.
- PR97® provides excellent protection against electric arc.
- PR97® protects against exposure to radiant and convective heat.
- PR97®, with its blend of natural fibres and innovative construction, has the ability to effectively wick sweat and vapour away from the skin facilitating the cooling process.
- In the absence of any chemical FR treatments the fabric has the ability to breathe, allowing air to circulate freely without jeopardising the protective integrity of the garment.
- The innovative new 4th generation PR97® Comfortplus range provides additional wearer comfort options through the use of cotton backing on the fabric’s surface.
The cost effective safety solution
- PR97®, with its multifunctional applications, can be used from the pot room through to re-melt, casting, rodding, electrical and maintenance areas.
- PR97®, is an easy care option, it can be wet laundered or dry-cleaned allowing for a flexible garment/inventory management program.
- PR97® has inherent or “built in” protective properties, providing a consistently high level of protection throughout the entire service life of the garment.
- By specifying PR97® you are providing your molten operatives with a product that offers the highest standards of health and safety in secondary protective workwear.
- Since its launch in 1997, PR97® has successfully provided over 50 million man days of life and burn protection in some of the most demanding work environments in the world.
- PR97® is the standard by which all other protective fabrics are judged. Our dominant position in the world’s most dangerous areas of the smelter environment is testimony to the long term protective qualities and superb wearer comfort that PR97 provides.
PR97 Website Click Here >>>
For information & sales enquiries, contact Bruck group: Australia +61 3 9474 3000 Email: Click Here >>>
Sales - Melbourne
Suite12, 79-83 High Street South
Tel: +61 3 9474 3000
Fax: +61 3 9464 4114
Head Office & Sales - Sydney
791 Botany Road
Tel: +61 2 9366 3300
Fax: +61 2 9366 3380
Manufacturing - Wangaratta
Tel: +61 3 5723 1100
Fax: +61 3 5723 1101